PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. Tatuanui School PTA are a group of Parents, Teachers, staff and our school Principal, who meet once a month.
What does the PTA Do?
- Assists the school with fundraising(e.g. Camp, Shows, Trips, Scholastic Literacy Pro Programme)
- Enables Parents, Teachers and our Community the opportunity to discuss and put together ideas
- Assists the school with activities where Parent involvement is required (Sausage Sizzle, Working Bees, Livestock Day, Chicken Runs)
- Gives people in the school community an opportunity to get to know each other (Big Day Out, Social School Events, Discos, Community Events and Festivals)
- Have fun in a relaxed environment.
Who can attend a PTA meeting?
Any Parent, Teacher, Caregiver or family member can come along to a PTA meeting. Coming to a meeting does not mean you have to 'join' the PTA. Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend our meetings.
When and Where are the meetings held?
PTA meetings are held every month. Days and times vary depending on the time of year. Meetings are held at 6.30 pm in the staff room and usually run for approximately 2 hours.
If you are interested in coming along to a meeting or would like to help out in some way, please contact the school office and they will pass information and details on.
Sian Murdock - (Chairperson) Janice Townsend - (Sausage Sizzle)
Johan van Ras - (Secretary) Clarrissa Arnold - (Chicken Run)
Joeline McMillan - (Treasurer) Louise Oliver-Booth - (Community Support)
Brenda Valler - (Grants Officer) Kieran Langley - (Property Liaison)
Upcoming PTA events: